Seed & Sword is looking for a Coordination Director for Dystopia Rising: Massachusetts. The position is intended to be done primarily from home or remotely, with regular contact via email, messenger, and video/audio internet calls. You will work directly with Seed & Sword as well as the Storytelling Director.
Position duties include:
- Regular, monthly attendance to DR MA events, as well as a minimum of 3 "travel" games at neighboring branches per year
- Answering email from players
- Resolving customer issues
- Attendance at conventions and social events throughout the year, for the purposes of promoting the MA branch
- Data entry, using our custom online database
- Organizing semi-regular social events
- Organize and run 2-3 charity/fundraising events each year, in conjunction with the ST Director and the Seed & Sword team
- The ability to adapt to various situations and issues as they arise, staying calm in the face of extreme emotions and potential "crisis" situations
- Be able to be legally employed in the US
- Live in the general area of Massachusetts or Rhode Island
- Have reliable transportation
- Have reliable internet access and a personal computer, with a facebook account
- Have a working knowledge of the internet and Microsoft Office
- Experience in customer service
- Have a friendly, positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
Preferred additional skills:
- Experience in event planning
- Experience in community management
Salary negotiable, based on experience.
Please send resume and two (2) work-related references to email@example.com. Applications are being accepted through August 15th.